Friday, August 27, 2010

Time for a change

I've been thinking of ways to bring more life to my shop. My last batch of photos looked as if I had scanned them...ugh! I did a little reading, never forget all the great tips you can find on Etsy.


Shawl pin....what better way to show the product off, the way in which it's intended to be used. However, I welcome any ideas of how you may use the "Shawl Stick".


Knitter's set! I never seem to have enough sets listed. They sell pretty quickly.
What a perfect way to display....on a book. I used a dictionary!
Looks I like I have open to anger...may have to find a new word.


Simple...Yes! Just the way I like things. Think, I'm warming up to the new look. I'll have to play more with the photos, that is once I get the chance to make some new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment